Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Break Optional Assignment (update-not for grade)

With A Little Help From My Friends
I received some help with the gradients from my one of my instructors and a classmate. Thanks for the help. I thought I'd give it a try to see how it looks with a different color. I played around with a few color choices and settled on the orangey color above for this test. I like the new options available with the gradient colors, it seems like a good addition for making a map without leaving ArcMap. One thing I noticed with the new color choice is that the Legend and Title were more difficult to make out. To compensate for this I added a white drop shadow to the title and boxed in the Legend with a background color. The changes made to this map were meant just to try out the color option, not to adjust for a grade. I would like to keep the original submission as the graded one.

No comments:

Post a Comment